- Teacher: Kelsey Warren
This course is an introduction to Communications Media 10/20/30. Students will learn some basic camera and pre-production skills and complete the first production module of CM10.
- Teacher: Jaysen Tomashewski
Life Transitions centres on personal health, family, community and career, while providing students the opportunity to:
- develop a positive self-concept and the skills necessary to maintain it
- develop the attitude and skills to grow with change
- acquire and practice the skills needed to progress from dependence to independence
- apply knowledge and skills to take charge of their lives in achieving and maintaining a positive lifestyle
- examine, reflect and act upon their personal goals and level of well-being in managing their lives as purposeful, contributing members of society.
- Teacher: Mae Farrer